Giving

SCRIP (School Cash Rebate Incentive Program)


Scrip cards look and feel like regular gift cards - because they are! Choose from over 700 popular vendors like Festival Foods, Kwik Trip, Bath & Body, and more. When you purchase Scrip, you can cut tuition costs and support school programs without spending a penny more than you would normally spend.

MLHS receives the cards for a discount and then gives 75% of the discount back to you for tuition assistance and uses the remaining 25% to support school programs. You buy the cards at full price (you choose the denomination) and use them just like cash or gifts! Need our information Because of you, during the 2019/2020 fiscal school year, Scrip was able to disburse $77,298.58 in funds!

Click here for more information and to sign up for MLHS SCRIP program.




AmazonSmile


Register with AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Manitowoc Lutheran High School. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know - same products, same prices. Visit Smile.Amazon.com to select Manitowoc Lutheran High School as your organization of choice.




Repeat Performance Resale Store


Purchases at Repeat Performance decreases tuition costs for all students at MLHS. For the 2020-2021 school year Repeat Performance was able to allocate over $900 in tuition costs for each student. Since opening in 2005, over $1.85 million has poured back into MLHS. Click here for more information about Repeat Performance.





Mission Advancement Contacts
Ryan Hulse
000HulseR.jpg
Ryan Hulse

Director of Mission Advancement

Heading 5
001_Dittbenner.jpg
Jennifer Dittbenner

Assistant to Director of Mission Advancement

Support MLHS through retail purchases

SCRIP (School Cash Rebate Incentive Program)


Scrip cards look and feel like regular gift cards - because they are! Choose from over 700 popular vendors like Festival Foods, Kwik Trip, Bath & Body, and more. When you purchase Scrip, you can cut tuition costs and support school programs without spending a penny more than you would normally spend.

MLHS receives the cards for a discount and then gives 75% of the discount back to you for tuition assistance and uses the remaining 25% to support school programs. You buy the cards at full price (you choose the denomination) and use them just like cash or gifts! Need our information Because of you, during the 2019/2020 fiscal school year, Scrip was able to disburse $77,298.58 in funds!

Click here for more information and to sign up for MLHS SCRIP program.




AmazonSmile


Register with AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Manitowoc Lutheran High School. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know - same products, same prices. Visit Smile.Amazon.com to select Manitowoc Lutheran High School as your organization of choice.




Repeat Performance Resale Store


Purchases at Repeat Performance decreases tuition costs for all students at MLHS. For the 2020-2021 school year Repeat Performance was able to allocate over $900 in tuition costs for each student. Since opening in 2005, over $1.85 million has poured back into MLHS. Click here for more information about Repeat Performance.