The purpose of the Youth Apprenticeship is a school to work program to train students who plan to enter the work-force directly after high school, or who plan to enroll in a technical college or a university in an occupationally-related degree program.
- The student must be in grade 11 or 12.
- If a student in grade 11 desires involvement in the YA program, they must receive approval from Administration.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 must be maintained.
- One Practical Arts elective credit must be earned per semester for a minimum of three hour/day work experience.
- If accepted, the student must take a minimum of four classes in addition to Youth Apprenticeship.
For more information talk with Mr. Paul Durkee, Guidance Counselor & Registrar.
Questions: Mr. Durkee firstname.lastname@example.org
More information available at www.yamanitowoccounty.com