The purpose of the Youth Apprenticeship is a school to work program to train students who plan to enter the work-force directly after high school, or who plan to enroll in a technical college or a university in an occupationally-related degree program.
For more information talk with Mrs. Julie Nass, Guidance Counselor & Registrar.
YOUTH APPRENTICE 2018-2019
- The student must be in grade 12.
- If a student in grade 11 desires involvement in the YA program, they must receive approval from the Director of Education and Dean of Academics
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 must be maintained.
- One Practical Arts elective credit must be earned per semester for a minimum of three hour/day work experience.
- If accepted, the student must take a minimum of four classes in addition to Youth Apprenticeship.
The 2018-2019 Information Meeting for Manitowoc County Youth Apprentice
is set for Monday, January 29 hosted at Lincoln High School from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
All MLHS students who are currently sophomores and juniors who would like to be part of the Youth Apprentice
must attend this info session. Bring your parents with you.
Questions: Mrs. Nass firstname.lastname@example.org
More information available at www.yamanitowoccounty.com
Youth Apprenticeship Application below:
Click here for the Youth Apprenticeship Website
Click here for fillable Word Form Youth Apprenticeship Application
Click here to print a blank Youth Appreticeship Application