WELCOME to the Manitowoc Lutheran Hot Lunch Program
Starting the 2016-2017 School Year, Manitowoc Lutheran High School will no longer be part of the Federal Hot Lunch Program.
This year MLHS' very own cook will prepare the meals.
While many details are still being worked out...Below are some details:
- Hot Lunch will be offered every day (with some exception to ½ days).
- The cost of one meal will be $3.25, and includes an entrée and side.
- Milk is extra and cost $0.25/carton
- Bottle Beverage is extra and cost $1.00/bottle (juice, vitamin water, propel, water)
- One day per week will be a “Domino pizza” day. (Milk and bottled beverages will also be available on Pizza Day)
- Pizza is $1.25/slice
- Salad is $1.25/bowl (includes a pick your own salad toppings bar)
- Students will use their 4-digit lunch account # to enter into a keypad to pay for their lunch and pizza - NO CASH NECESSARY
- Parents can add money on student’s account anytime by sending an email to Connie Lorenz at clorenz (at) mlhslancers (dot) org requesting the amount that you would like to add to your student’s account, and it will appear on your next TADS statement.
- Parents will be able to check your balance and students daily transactions through PowerSchool Parent Portal just like before.
As MLHS is no longer participating in the Federal Lunch Program, there is no longer federal funding for free or reduced-price hot lunches. Families in need may submit a Free or Reduced Price School Meals Family Application
in a sealed envelope and drop it off in the Main Office at any time. MLHS will strive to help as it is able.