|If you have any questions or comments regarding the Hot Lunch Program, feel free to contact Scott Reinhard at 920-682-0215x106 or screinhard (at) mlhslancers.org
Hot Lunch Menus for 2017
Hot Lunch is offered every day (with some exception to ½ days).
- The cost of one meal is $3.40, and includes an entrée and side.
- Milk is extra and cost $0.25/carton
- Bottle Beverage is extra and cost $1.00/bottle (juice, vitamin water, propel, water)
- Mondays will be Dominos Pizza Day or Cousin's Sub Day (Milk and bottled beverages will also be available on Mondays.)
- Pizza is $1.25/slice & Salad is $1.25/bowl (includes a pick your own salad toppings bar)
- Subs are 7.5 inches and cost $4.50. Chips-50cents and bananas- 25cents will also be available.
- Students will use their 4-digit lunch account # to enter into a keypad to pay for their lunch and pizza - NO CASH NECESSARY
- Parents can add money on student’s account anytime by sending an email to Connie Lorenz at clorenz (at) mlhslancers (dot) org requesting the amount that you would like to add to your student’s account, and it will appear on your next TADS statement.
- Parents will be able to check your balance and students daily transactions through PowerSchool Parent Portal just like before.
As MLHS is no longer participating in the Federal Lunch Program, there is no longer federal funding for free or reduced-price hot lunches. Families in need may submit a Free or Reduced Price School Meals Family Application
in a sealed envelope and drop it off in the Main Office at any time. MLHS will strive to help as it is able.
|People have asked about ways to help, and donations is a great way to do this.
If you would like to donate:
- You may bring the items to the school office during school hours.
- If the items will need refrigeration, please call ahead. 920-682-0215.
- If the items are baked goods/desserts, please make arrangements with the hot lunch coordinator for planning (Call the school office and leave your name and number and she will contact you).
Below is a list of suggested items that could be donated:
- Desserts- Cookies, Cupcakes, Brownies, Bars for 120 **CALL AHEAD**
- Gift Cards to Festival, Walmart, Piggly Wiggly
- Cheese- String Cheese, Shredded Cheese (Cheddar) , Cheese Slices (Cheddar or American)
- Canned Fruits- Peaches, Pears, Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges
- Canned Cream Soups- Large cans for making casseroles – Cream of Chicken, Mushroom, Potato
- Jars of Pickles, Olives
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Bulk containers of Small Individual Chip bags (Doritos, Lays, Fritos etc)
- Individual Packaged snacks for ala carte (Little Debbie, PB crackers, Granola Bars, Cheezits, Goldfish etc. )
- Hamburger Buns
- Potatoes, Carrots, Celery, Cherry tomatoes, Cucumbers, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Peppers