General Info & FAQs
Q) How many students attend MLHS?
2013-14 enrollment began at 221 students.
Q) How many faculty members teach at MLHS? 20 full-time and 4 part-time teachers serve our students. Click here to go to the Faculty & Staff directory.
Q) Is MLHS accredited? Yes!
- By the Wisconsin Religious & Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA) program.
- By the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), the 4th largest school system in America.
- MLHS also meets or exceeds all standards for the Wisconsin Department of Instruction.
Q) What kind of computer technology does MLHS have? MLHS has one computer lab available for all students or classes, another computer lab within the media center for all students or study-halls, and two mobile computer carts for classes. All classrooms are equipped with classroom computers and video and/or interactive boards for presentations and student-to-instructor interaction. MLHS is also in the process of transitioning to teaching with every student having access to a personal computer for classroom/academic applications.
Q) What extra- and co-curricular activities are available? MLHS offers:
- A full range of athletic programs as part of the Olympian Conference.
- Great opportunity for participation in fine arts via music and drama.
- Co-curricular activities & clubs to meet the interests and gifts of all students.
Q) What are MLHS' colors and mascot? Our school colors are red and gray, and our mascot is a Lancer (the knight on a horse, top of this page).
Q) How much does it cost to attend MLHS? Base tuition for the 2013-14 school year is $5,100. We are blessed, to be able to provide needs-based tuition assistance to families on a case by case basis. Click the link to the right for the Tuition Info & Financial Aid Packet.
Q) Can I arrange a tour of the school? Absolutely! Contact our principal, Dennis Steinbrenner, at (920) 682-0215 x.501. We would be honored to show you around, and introduce you to the Christian education available here!